Wednesday 24 December 2008

Oma Hella's Keys II

It all started a long time ago, but it only got more concrete when I was at home over the summer. As I posted earlier, I took a few photographs, but I didn't have a flash or anything fancy. This time I thought I would get more serious, and in a friend's photography studio with serious equipment I photographed each key individually. The result: about 180 very beautiful keys, some with tags, some with out and a few random things. As to date, I am not sure what I will do with them, but I am sure I will find something to do. There is the idea of creating a typeface out of the keys or parts of keys, but it needs some more thought and development. I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful and with that tad of mystery that makes it even more interesting!! I'm sure you'll find a great idea in which you can include them!
merry xmas linkie!

Anonymous said...

hey linkie! i left u a bday present at my blog! how was your birthday? did u have a good time?
hugs