Sunday 9 March 2008

Frozen Fingers

Procrastinating is fun, however, sometimes you get even stuck when procrastinating and that's the point when you have to deal with it as quickly as you can, otherwise you might go mad – really mad! So, the other day I was working till late, and then intended to procrastinate for a bit before going to bed. Which I managed to do brilliantly, the only problem was that I didn't feel tired at all and knew that I could go on doing nothing till morning. Therefore I decided to get up, move my ass and take a few night photographs of London. I was quite surprised to find myself outside within a few seconds (yep, I was getting desperate at that point). Pumped and full of energy I started heading towards the river. "Uh, it is actually quite chilly!" I thought. "Ah well, once you walk for a bit you'll warm up." Before I bore you with detailed descriptions of how I started to loose feelings in my fingers, I can just tell you that it wasn't just 'chilly' – it was f***ing freezing! Insane! Below is the only photograph which is sort of decent, all the others are really blurry, due to hectic shivering...

1 comment:

Lau said...

Lovely pic!!! i can see that the "midnight procrastination syndrome" is contagious!!! heheheh
i am about to lose my head!!!!
hugs