Friday 2 November 2007

SomE RaNDom NIghT

Took these the other day from my roof terrace. The window of my room has the same view as the first two pictures, except that I am not looking over the houses on the opposite side of the street, rather at them. It is weirred, cause the people opposite can see what you are up to and vice versa. I already taught one of my neighbors to wave back at me, the others still need training. The white building in the background in one of the pictures is the Royal Opera House, which is much more spectecular from the inside, but it is sort of nice to live next to it... The big lit up building in the last pic is Center Point, which marks the end (or beginning) of Oxford Street. And the remaining one just shows the nasty part of the terrace.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

not bad.

Anonymous said...

not bad :)

Anonymous said...

not bad :)

Anonymous said...

not bad :)

Anonymous said...

nett.