Tuesday 18 March 2008

London from Above... Well, sort of

Now that I have been here for a while and have gotten familiar with the place, I thought it was a good idea to show you guys London a bit. I actually ordered a helicopter, so I could present you guys some decent photographs, but unfortunately (for you) I forgot my camera and couldn't be bothered to fetch it, so these photos of a model will have to do for you... In one picture I included some landmarks, the rest I think should be familiar, even though it is quite hard to see on the model, even if you are familiar with the stuff. The model also included the plans for London 2012 (for those who don't know, London got the next Olympic Games, not Paris, hehehe). Anyway, there are Pics of that as well. Of particular interest to me: the Hockey Stadium! So here is a whole bunch of pics...

No comments: