Saturday 2 August 2008

Longboard to the max

During my stay back home, Sebastian and I finally managed to get together to build a longboard for him. We had this plan for about a year now, so it was time... While I only gave him some (professional) advice in the beginning stages of the building phase, he did most of the hard work himself. I very much like the look of the board now, and can't wait until it will be finished! Being involved in this project, I somehow got back in the mood of longboarding and reading up about it. On my stroll through the internet I cam across two videos. You may have seen them before, but they are still nice to have a look at every now and then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

coolcool, kannte ich beide noch nich. aber was sind das denn bitte für krasse boards in dem zweiten vid?!

Anonymous said...

linkie! i've been thinking about it... and I want one!!! can I order one from you??

Anonymous said...

i heard that someone talked about you on her blog!!!